Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M[_4_] Luke M[_4_] is offline

Default conditional formatting?

How are you indicating that the job is done? Assuming you're placing a mark
in a cell, your conditional format will prb be something like:
=AND(Z2<"Done",YourPreviousFormula)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
<Jennifer Burch wrote in message ...
I have a sheet that has a formula that calculates the dates of cleanings, i
have made a conditional format so that the dates that are coming up and
past month are highlighted. I now want to be able to change the conditional
format back to normal or another colour when the job is done, is there a
way to do it?

BizTalk: Conditional looping incorporating the Greater Than functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...onal-loop.aspx