Peo Sjoblom

Nothing is wrong, how would you expect it would look if it worked? What you
can do is to use toolsformula auditing and select for instance trace
precedents, then you would see an icon for another sheet and if you double
click the arow from that icon a goto box would open with the cell address(s)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"/Maria" wrote:

Hi experts!
I have a problem with creating a formular in one worksheet and letting
numbers from cells in another worksheet be used in the formular.
Normally I just point at the cells I want to use and afterwards I can check
by doubleclicking on the cell with the formular and then se with colour
markings which cells I used. This does somehow only work within one worksheet
and not between different worksheets. What is wrong?

/Maria