Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nicci Nicci is offline

Default Way to create a note based on the contents entered in a cell?

I know you can conditionally format a cell to show a different color when a
certain number is entered but is there a way to have a congratulatory note
pop up upon entry. I want to have a comment box, a note, a textbox, or
anything similar pop up on the screen if someone enters a number greater than
150 in a certain cell. Other than having something show up in a separate
cell on the worksheet, is there any way to do this that I haven't thought of?
I'm not good with Macros... thanks