Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Need a formula to count dates

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 03:27:02 -0700, Shazza
wrote:

I have a spradsheet in Excel 2007 that contains a list of company names,
course names, delegate names and dates that they attended courses.

I need to do a count of the courses but can not figure out how to do it.
there are lots of dates that are the same and lots of names that are the same
so i want it to count them only if they are different which is why i though
the date would be better to work on

Not sure if this makes any sense. Let me know if you need more info

Post some sample data and desired results.
--ron