Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default trouble posting tothis group

Joe user,

This is an interesting thread, can you keep your response to the email in
the group so we can all see it.
--
Mike

question.

"Joe User" wrote:

"Clif McIrvin" wrote:
As I have attempted sending as a new post, as pasting into a
on the possibility that some offensive non-printable sequence
had become embedded and all have failed, I will follow your
other suggestion and see what happens in the test group.

If you are saying you are still unable to post your intended message, and it
does not contain any of the known "offensive" text (hogwash!), feel free to
send the intended posting to me, and I will isolate the "offensive" content
or other root cause of the problem. I monitor the TCP/NNTP protocol, so I
know exactly what is going on.

Ideally, use Forward As Attachment (right click) to attach the failed
posting from your Sent Items folder. Send it to joeu2004 "at" hotmail.com.