Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike1558 Mike1558 is offline

Default transfering cell values progressively through worksheets

Gord

I have been trying (in my spare time) to get this to work. I have copied the
UDF as you discribed but what is now happening is that I have 6 cells that
reference the value in A10 and A10 as well as the 6 cells all display #REF!.
Worksheet 1 has a value in it and the following sheets that I have used the
PrevSheet function all display the #REF!. Have I missed something? I realy
apreciate your help as this has the potenial to be a big time saver in future
templates.
--
Thanks
Mike

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you're not familiar with VBA and macros, see David McRitchie's site for
more on "getting started".

or Ron de De Bruin's site on where to store macros.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

In the meantime..........

First...create a backup copy of your original workbook.

To create a General Module, hit ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.

Hit CRTL + r to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and select it.

Right-click and InsertModule. Paste the code in there. Save the
workbook and hit ALT + Q to return to your workbook.

From there, follow original instructions after these lines.

Example of usage...................

Say you have 12 sheets, sheet1 through sheet12...........sheet names don't
matter.

Gord

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:08:01 -0700, Mike1558
wrote:

Gord
Thanks for your help, I understand what you are doing in the second half of
problem 1 but am unsure of what you want me to do in the 1st half of problem
1. What is a UDF and a general module of a work book and then what does it do
and how do I use it? I am guessing that this is code that is to be entered
into the workbook but I am unsure of how to do it.