Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz J[_2_] Liz J[_2_] is offline

Default Pivot Table Help

I have 2 columns in my pivot table (Columns F - "% of total return $" and
Column G - "% of sales for 2009") that is taking information from column C
-"Net Return Dollars".
I've made the pivot table to make column A of the table represent the Return
Reasons and I've placed the sales numbers in a column of its own in the
source data, but no in the pivot table itself.

Here's the problem: I'm able to use the "% Of" function to figure out Column
F which is based off of the total in column C (by return reason). But, I'm
having problems getting percentages in column G which is essentially. the
return $ by reason amount divided by the total sales for 2009.

If you have any ideas as to how I can resolve this issue, I'd really
appreciate your help!!

Thanks!