Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Countifs for multiple worksheets

Hi,

I would suggest that we create one range of data split across multiple
worksheets and then use the COUNTIFS() function. To create one range, you
need not copy and paste - that can be automated

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JodySmithPharmD" wrote in
message ...
Can the countifs function be used to count cells across multiple
worksheets?
I keep getting a #VALUE! error. I have tried changing the format of the
cells in question but I cannot resolve the error.

Thank you,

Jody