Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default what if formula

"bob245" wrote:
Thanks for your recent post for my excel problem.

[....]
I still cant get it to work

Sure would be nice to know what it is that you cannot get to work. If you
had posted your follow-up to the same thread, we would have that context, and
we could help you.

Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will make the effort to connect the dots.
I wish they wouldn't. Newbies need to be taught to use common sense.