Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kokhong kokhong is offline

Default compile data base on hit

Max, the advance filter option cannot filter only a row to unique record..a
message error will pop out if i do so.

"Max" wrote:

The uniques list was one of my stated assumptions. You may already have a
ready list of all usernames, no? If not, you could use eg: advanced filter on
col B (check: uniques) to list out the uniques from col B (ie unique
usernames) into an empty col to the right of your source data, then copy that
uniques list n paste special as values into G2 down. Then apply the array
formulae given earlier - which address what I thought was more critical in
your query, adjusting the ranges to suit your actual data extents.
--
Max
Singapore
"kokhong" wrote:
Max, i only have three line here, there are A, B, C columns. A is IP, B is
username, and C is hits. I need the formula which can return IP and unique
username with highest hit..From ur example, it is not match with mine, i do
not hav G2.Thank in ur advance..