Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Formula showing in cell -- Never mind

Too late.

Always best to keep in the same thread rather than posting a new one.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:59:01 -0700, Carolyn
wrote:

I had copied cells from another workbook. When I inserted a column it must
have brought in something that made the formula text. When I copied and did
an paste special into the column, the formulas started entering correctly.

Carolyn

"Carolyn" wrote:

When I type a formula in a cell after hitting enter, the forumla not the
value appears in the cell. It is not toggled to show the formula nor are the
existing formulas in other cells showing.

Any ideas?

Carolyn