Gord

Thanks Nick. That is someting I didn't think about

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Gord

You can't but you could colour the font white and stop the user selecting
the cell. That way the casual user wouldn't be able to see it, but it would
print!

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Gord" wrote in message
Thanks Nick. I hope you don't mind. I sent you an email. But just incase
you
didn't get it. I really only want to hide certian cells in a column, not
the
whole column. Is that possible?

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Gord

Right click on the column header and select Hide. Then protect the sheet
(ToolsProtectionProtect sheet...)

If you need more than this you will need to use VBA and the
xlSheetVeryHidden setting on the visible property of the worksheet object

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Gord" wrote in message
I am doing a simple inventory type sheet with multiple columns. I want
hide data in one column that can't be seen by anyone until I allow it.
Is
this possible.