Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lmiller lmiller is offline

Default counting colored data

what?

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
See CPearson web for counting colors

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx

"lmiller" wrote:

I have a spread sheet where if a number doesn't fall within certain limits
the font is red representing a NG part. If the number falls within certain
limits the font is green representing a good part. I would like to know if
there is a way to count the # of NG(or red numbers). I tried copying the
spreadsheet to my question but the fonts don't come over in color. There are
numerous cells and would be much easier to count if there was a formula to do
so. I know how to make a count formula but not one if the font is a certain
color.