Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lizzee lizzee is offline

Default How do I create a travel expense report by employee, by campus

I have the same problem.. but different data (of course) 1. Employee 2.
Travels to multiple countries 3. Dates of travel 4. actual days on a
particular country Goal: get actual days match travel expenses billed.

thanks

"Pete_UK" wrote:

You need to explain more fully what data you have, how it is laid out,
how you want the report(s) to look etc. It's a good idea to give a
sample of your data with an example of what you want to get out of it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 23, 3:57 pm, itss wrote:
Hi
I need to create a spreadsheet that tracks travel expenses by employees, and
by date that travel to different college campuses

.