Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Expand Conditional Formatting to all Rows

KKD, check this out as I think it may assist.

EXCEL 2007 take the following actions:-

1. Go into F 1 Help Facility and type in:-

conditional formatting

2. Hit the Search, "button".

3. There is a topic called:-

Conditionally formatted data: Examples and guidlines

4. Click on the above topic.

5. Opening the above topic there is a hyperlink about three quarters of the
way down the page called:-

Conditional Formatting Samples

6. Click on the above hyperlink.

7. A file will open.

Take a look at the Worksheet called:-

Products3

This is about:-

"Shade an entire row where several criteria must be true"

This seems to be what you want.

I have worked through this example myself and it is, "spot on".

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"KKD" wrote:

I cannot get my conditional formatting rule to apply to my entire data set.

My data are set in rows.

I want the entire row to format (color fill) when two specific cells within
that row equal each other.

I can get the single row to work properly, but I can't see how to expand
this formula down to each row on my worksheet.

I have read several other posts regarding this issue but am still not able
to get it to work, can someone help me out?
--
KKD