Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ozgrid.com ozgrid.com is offline

Default Can I automatically have a space after the content in an Excel cel

Why not align vertically center and increase the row height. Superfluous
spaces will likely cause problems later down the line.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

"DeeDeeCee" wrote in message
I find it more readable to have a space between the last line of the text
in
a cell, and the lower borderline of the cell. Otherwise, a column becomes
one
long single column of text. Is there anyway to setup the cell or make it
display so that each cell would always have this space automatically,
rather
than me having to hit ALT + Enter at the end of the last line?
Thanks.

ddc