Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anthony[_5_] Anthony[_5_] is offline

Default Make copy of workbook based on selected criteria

Don, how are you. This is SFC Anthony Saunders of the US Army. You
helped me before with the macro for a bowling handicap tracker. I
will send the file to you.

On Mar 30, 3:03*pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
* * * If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if:
* * * 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet
* * * 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line
* * * 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want
* * * 4. You send before/after examples and expected results.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Anthony" wrote in message

I have created a workbook that I use to create the team rosters for a
flag football league that currently has over 1100 kids and is getting
bigger. *Currently, it contains two worksheets named Players and
RosterMaker. *I have data validation in some of the cells on the
RosterMaker sheet which removes the player's name from the dropdown
list once it is chosen. *The player's name is also removed from the
available players list on the roster maker page as a fail-safe for
me. *I am currently looking to add a macro which would allow me to
choose the number of teams from 4-12, the number of players per team,
and create a copy of the master workbook for the selected values. *I
would be happy to post a copy of the master workbook that I have
created. *Can someone point me in the right direction?- Hide quoted text -