swatsp0p

Hmmmm, this is strange. Your Fixed data range ('Worksheet 2'!$A$1:$B$5)
shouldn't change as you copy down formulas. The only reference that
should change as you go down the column is A1, A2, A3... for the lookup
value. The table reference should remain unchanged.

I actually prefer to NAME my table range and use that name in my
formula. Try naming your range on Sheet2. Highlight the data range
that you want to use, then click Insert on the main menu, select Name
then Define. Enter a name for this range (Table1) and click OK.

Now, your formula should read:

=VLOOKUP(A1,Table1,2,0)

copy this formula down column B as far as you need for the list in
column A.

HTH

--
swatsp0p