Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kiley Kiley is offline

Default Convert vertical data to horizontal data

Thank you so much for the formulas. It is working great. However, I have
another question. If I have 8 ratings per employee, how does it affect this
formula: =OFFSET(B$1,ROW()*6-11,). What would need to change in the formula?

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

You will notice 2 things:
1) My sheet layout is from right-to-left which makes no difference as for
the solution.
2) I have changed the Ratings, on purpose, in order to be sure the formula
returns the expected values
Micky

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

I hope this will help:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2067/nonameo.png
(*** The formula which returns the names is an array formula, and is to be
confirmed with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER rather than with simply ENTER.
The curly brackets {} are not to be typed manually, those are entered by the
Excel, when the formula is entered as an Array formula).
Micky

"Kiley" wrote:

I have a listing of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings
appear vertically. How do I convert the ratings data to a single row for
each employee?