Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default Dragging a formula across the row in 2007

Thanks, Michael. That was the answer. As far as I know, I am the only one
who had been in this document and until today everything calculate
automatically so I immediately assumed a more esoteric problem!

"Carolyn" wrote:

When I drag from one cell to the next it puts in the correct forumla (i.e.,
O16+O31 is P16+P31 in the next cell); however, it puts the value from the O
column in the P cell. To get the correct sum in P I have to re-enter the
forumla (P16+P31).

This is also happening with cells that have numbers referring to other
worksheets. If I drag it to the next column it shows the relative change but
puts in the value from the copied cell. I can go into the formula bar and
P68 in Worksheet!P68, hit enter and then correct value appears.

I am working between 07 and 03 Excel and on different computers throughout
the day.

Any ideas