Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kiley Kiley is offline

Default Convert vertical data to horizontal data

I decided I better not wait. Please email to . Thank
you.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

How about this one ?
http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=aymtm0gity3n.png
If this does not do and you have access to some other file hosting sites -
let me know.
I'll be glad to send it, to you, via E-Mail.
Micky

"Kiley" wrote:

The webpage is blocked by my company.
Is there another way you can send the information?

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Here is a another link.
Both work fine from where I sit.
Delete Temporary files + Cookies and restart your Browser.
ttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3283/nonamej.png
Micky

"Kiley" wrote:

I was unable to access the link that was provided.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

I hope this will help:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2067/nonameo.png
(*** The formula which returns the names is an array formula, and is to be
confirmed with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER rather than with simply ENTER.
The curly brackets {} are not to be typed manually, those are entered by the
Excel, when the formula is entered as an Array formula).
Micky

"Kiley" wrote:

I have a listing of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings
appear vertically. How do I convert the ratings data to a single row for
each employee?