Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
randlesc randlesc is offline

Default Grouping and percentage calculations

I have a worksheet which currently is organized by UNITS/Divisions in our
company. Following the manager's name I have four columns each for a
different annual compliance. If they are compliant it says YES; if the
person is not compliant the cell is blank.

Currently I've been copying and pasting a percentage formula into cells
immediately beneath these after each break in group. However, each time I
copy, I have to adjust the formula to include the beginning of the group--it
always catches the end of the group.

I would like to automate this. Any suggestions?