Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Trim varying decimals from column of numbers

the decimals are be calculated

If these numbers are the results of formulas then try something like this:

=INT(your_formula_here)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"AuthorizedUserPF" wrote in
message ...
Good Morning
I am using Excel 2003 and have a column of approximately 250 numbers. Each
has different number of decimals. Although the Format displays all as
whole
numbers, the decimals are be calculated and throowing my cost analysis off
when Multplying this column (Quantity) x a Price. How can I trim all
values
to whole numbers, regardless of their vary number of decimal places.

Thanks in Advance
Phil