Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russell Dawson[_2_] Russell Dawson[_2_] is offline

Default Convert vertical data to horizontal data

Kiley,

Please clarify. If the names are in column A - is it only the names that
appear in col A or do you have other entries between the names?

You may have left descriptions out for simplicity but I was thinking that if
only the names appear in A then that can be used to differentiate between
employees.

Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Kiley" wrote:

I figured it out how to covert for one employee, but if I have a list of
employees, how can this be done for each employee?

Name Ratings
Joe Excellent
Effective
Excellent
Needs Development
Effective
Needs Development
Jim Excellent
Effective
Excellent
Needs Development
Effective
Needs Development

"Russell Dawson" wrote:

Copy - paste special - transpose
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Kiley" wrote:

I have a listing of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings
appear vertically. How do I convert the ratings data to a single row for
each employee?