JACOB

Sorry I do most of my tables in caps

I tried and it came back as "FALSE"
I formatted the cell as TEXT on Both (I used only one cell to test)
and it still came back "FALSE"
Jacob

"arno" wrote:

Hi Jacob,

stop SHOUTING at people, be friendy.

I HAVE THEM FORMATTED AS GENERAL IN BOTH LOCATIONS

well, you must have the same format on both sides. you can check that
with simple formulas. eg. if a1 and b1 should be the same, then write
into c1 the formula

=a1=b1

if the result is "FALSE" then you can edit the formula in c1, select
c1, press F2, higlight "a1" with the mouse, press F9 which will show
you the value it uses, highlight "b1" with the mouse and press F9, then
you shoud see a difference. Eg.

="22"=22 == text 22 and number 22 do not match
="33"="33 " == some databaseprogramm fill fields with blanks,
use trim-functions
etc. etc.

try this an post your results (contents of formulas showing "false")
then we can fix your problem.

arno