Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jbclem3 jbclem3 is offline

Default Wordwrapping a long sentence using F2, how to end the process?

Using Excel 2002...I pasted in a long sentence, and it goes off the right
side of the screen. I know that I can make it word wrap by hitting F2.
I've done that and it works nicely. But I was told that I could end this
process by hitting Alt-Enter, and that doesn't work... all that happens
after Alt-Enter is a blank new row opens up below the word-wrapped rows. If
I hit Alt-Enter again, another blank row opens up below. How can I end this
F2 word-wrap and go on with other business.

John