Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ziggy Ziggy is offline

Default List the last amount that is state

On Mar 26, 7:59*am, PSL wrote:
I have a worksheet where each month I add data and have rows Jan-Dec listed. *
I add data to the worksheet each month. *I want a formula where it will look
at the data and the results would be the last month I have data in it. *So
for example, I now have Jan-Jun data listed. *I want the result to be what is
stated for June as that is the last month where I have data in it. *If I have
Jan-Sept data listed, I want the result to be what is stated in Sept. *Etc.
I have tried using the formula:
=index(C5:C17,CountA,(C5:C17)).
This works if there is an amount stated in C5:C17, but does not work if
there is *formulas stated in C5:C17. *HELP!

This is an ARRAY formuls

It needs Ctrl-Shift-Enter to activate

=INDIRECT("C"&MAX(IF($C$35:$C$52<0,ROW($C$35:$C$5 2))))

"C" is the column set your range