Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Héctor Miguel Héctor Miguel is offline

Default How to extract the number of pages in a cell (Excel 2003)

hi, Vahid !

I would like to extract the total number of pages of an Excel file in a cell so that it is updated automatically.
I need to mention the total number of the printed pages in my document
(This document contains XX pages and may not be reproduced other than in full).

*IF* your printed pages refers only to one worksheet (sheet1 ?)
try creating/defining a name using xl4 macro-functions (i.e.)
name formula
nPages =get.document(50+0*now())

use this name on the cell you need to mention that figure (=npages)

hth,
hector.