Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ziggy Ziggy is offline

Default count values in a column, but. . .

On Mar 25, 10:50*am, Roger Govier
wrote:
Hi

Ziggy is quite right.
My apologies, I did not read the question properly.

The following will produce the answer you want.

On Sheet1 add the following formula in C2 and copy down
=IF(SUMPRODUCT(($A$2:$A2=A2)*($B$2:$B2=B2))1,"",
SUMPRODUCT(($A$2:$A2=A2)*($B$2:$B2=B2)))

Then on Sheet 2 in B2 enter the following
=SUMIF(Sheet1!B:B,Sheet2!A2,Sheet1!C:C)
and copy down

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Roger,

I tried responding to your email, thank you very much for that, but it
bounces back to me.

I had posted a question directly to you regarding a SUMIFS question.
Per chance did you get that?

POlease copy me again with an email that I can respond to

Siegfried