Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Lookup to create a table of data in terms of selection

my data looks like these in columns B to Q, I need to generate a list in
terms of Sales Rep. and print for each one at a time.

I have a drop down list (data validation) in cell AD3, with the choises of
all Sales Rep. I would like to setup a table below with lookup equations, so
that whichever Sales Rep is selected in AD3, only values for that Sales Rep
will be shown in a table below that. (something like the table at the bottom
of this page)

heading1 heading2 heading3 heading4 heading5 heading6 Sales Rep.
name 1 Company 121 556 50 5463 ABC
name 1 Company 121 556 50 5463 MNP
name 1 Company 121 556 50 5463 ABC
name 1 Company 121 556 50 5463 YRS