Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Remove selected data from a list

This macro will do what you want. I assumed your 100 numbers are in Column
A, starting in A2, and your search numbers are in Column B starting in B2.
Post back if you need more. HTH Otto
Sub RemoveSome()
Dim rColA As Range
Dim rColB As Range
Dim i As Range
Set rColA = Range("A2", Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
Set rColB = Range("B2", Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
For Each i In rColB
If Not rColA.Find(What:=i, LookAt:=xlWhole) Is Nothing Then
rColA.Find(What:=i, LookAt:=xlWhole).Delete Shift:=xlUp
End If
Next i
End Sub

"kingie" wrote in message
i have a list of sequential numbers eg 1 to 100.
I have a second list of numbers eg 5,6,23,38,90
I want to remove the numbers in the second list from the first list.
Leaving me a list of numbers 1 to 100 minus the 5 numbers in the second
list.