Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default formula required (2nd time)

I and others have tried to interpret his request.

That includes me!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Russell Dawson" wrote in message
I had mentioned that in my original alleged angry response, but Sohail
simply
posted the same question without further attempts to explain.

I and others have tried to interpret his request.

DLW agrees with my assumption and Gord has provided a solution based on
that.

I, for one, am grateful for everyone's input.

Sohail - were we right?

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"T. Valko" wrote:

It's a language issue.

Obviously, Sohail's first language is not English. So the translation is
not
clear.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Russell Dawson" wrote in
message
Sohail

I was not angry with you. I was trying to explain that it is not
necessary
to make multi postings.

This forum/discussion group is not a place where you can demand a
solution.

The people that post replies do so out of their desire to help and
educate
others. In this way we all learn and improve our skills. By viewing
other
peoples problems helps me to learn also.

The fact that you have said "(second time)" will probably mean that
your
question will be ignored as I tried to explain last time.

I can't answer your problem - I wish I could. But it is obvious that
those
much more learned than myself either do not understand or cannot
provide a
solution.

Repeating your question does not make it easier to solve.

That's something to bear in mind.

As I said, I can't answer your problem but perhaps I can explain it in
way
that is easier to understand. That's if I understand you correctly.
I've
spent some time trying to analyse your post and here goes.

You have a daily calculation in sheet1 that results in an ending
balance
figure in A2.
You want this figure to transfer to sheet2 showing the date of creation
and
the amount i.e. 9 Mar 2010 £10,000

The next day sheet1 will do it's daily calculation and at the end of
the
day
you require the ending balance figure to appear in sheet2 in the row
beneath
the 9 Mar entry.

Am I close.

Hopefully someone can give you a solution.

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Sohail khan" wrote:

dear all ,
i post this query second time, someone angry with me that plz do
not
post the query multiple but still my problem was not solve if u dont
mind
plz
can help me anyone???? query is here under

Dera plz solve my problem, i m working in a bank my query is that
Today is 9-mar-10 my ending balance is 10,0000.00 in sheet 1 column A2
.
and
this balance automatically will insert sheet2 under (ENDING BALANCE)
I want that next day on 10-MAR-10 my ending balance will that i will
put
in
Sheet 1 coulmn (A2 )same coulm but in sheet 2 the balance of 9-mar-10
will
not change and insert my ending balance of 10-mar-10 automatically
will
appear sheet2 on next Row. Plz give me formula.
Note: Date will automatically chang in sheet1 with formula of
=today()
(SHEET 1)
Date: 9-MAR-10
Today Ending Balance: 10,0000.00 (A2)