Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ruth Ruth is offline

Default Average of last 30 days

I have data going back to April last year which i keep adding to, I want so
highlight the last 30 days so it will help me look at what we are forecasted
going forward.
My information is currently set up as below:

A B C
Weekday Date Call Volume
Saturday 01/03/2010 1000
Sunday 02/03/2010 1050
Monday 03/03/2010 2000
Tuesday etc etc
Wednesday etc etc
Thursday
Friday
etc
etc

The days of the week are just text and I would like a seperate sheet to be
laid out as below showing me the average:

A B
Day Of Week Average Call Volume from last 30 days
Saturday 1050
Sunday 1000
Monday 800
Tuesday etc
Wednesday etc
Thursday
Friday

Hope this explains the situation a little better.
--
Thanks

Ruth

"Fred Smith" wrote:

You need to provide more information -- where is the data (how is it laid
out), and what form are your dates in? Are they true Excel dates, or the
words "Saturday", etc.

Regards,
Fred

"Ruth" wrote in message
Hi
I update a spreadsheet daily with my forecasted calls vs actual calls, I
would like to keep a rolling average for the 7 days of the week that looks
back over the last 30 days of information. So it would be set out as
below:

Day Average
Saturday ##
Sunday ##