Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Line Chart

EXCEL 2007

Please check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 53.

Open the Workbook and go to the Chart Worksheet.

1. Change data range A4 to A8 to, for example:-

1990
1991
1992
1993
1994

These dates will then appear in the Horizontal Axis of the chart.

This gives you your multiple years on the same chart.

2. I suppose that all charts are limited as to the amount of information
that you can put on them. You just have to play around with things until you
get what you want.

"nwp" wrote:

I am trying to create a chart that will allow me to have multiple years on
the same chart so the difference can be seen from year to year.

Second problem is there a limit to what can be entered into the axis.

I'm not sure if this is clear or not.

Appreciate any assistance.