Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vttotal vttotal is offline

Default Performance Issue

Hi,

Some users have been experiencing those problems too. Try to change the view
to "normal" and see if the problem still persists.

Also, I foudn this discussion board that users talk about similar issues to
yours.

http://forums.techguy.org/business-a...ter-every.html

That may answer your question as they offer several solutions that may help
you.

Let me know if this information was useful,

--
Vicente Tulliano

"KS" wrote:

I just upgraded to Excel 2007 and now I am running into a short delay
whenever I make a formatting change. For example, when I manually resize the
column, the excel takes an unusually long time. When I reset the page
layout, i can wait for 5-10 seconds, when 2003 would switch instantly. Has
anyone seen this problem and if so, any suggested solutions? Thanks in
advance.