Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Excel vs Access

I have a project that I am being asked to develop for work. It will be a
method to QA reports using a grading method for sections within the report.
Initially, I was leaning towards using EXCEL with a userform to provide the
input for the grading of the report.

As I thought more about it, I realize that I can have around 1000 reports
per year per person that will be QA'd. I was going to have a workbook for
each employee. I am now wondering if ACCESS will be better suited do to the
number of reports and use Excel for the boss to collect a summary of the data
from Access.

I was also going to use WORD in the event that an employee receives a
written letter pertaining to his/her performance.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Les