Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JJ[_4_] JJ[_4_] is offline

Default Help with Ribbons! AAARGH!

I typed everything exactly as it was shown, but I don't see any new
Tabs when I open the Excel file.

I validated what I typed in the Custom UI Editor and everything looked
fine.

I'm not sure why the Tab does not show in Excel.

On Mar 18, 5:51*am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi JJ

Are the example workbooks working from my site ?

If you have one typo in your ribbonX you not see the new tab
You can validate the RibbonX with the UI editor

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"JJ" wrote in ...
I found this example on Ron de Bruin's site on how to create a custom
Ribbon...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

I followed it to the letter but the Ribbon does not appear at all when
I open the file.

What could I be doing wrong? Are there some settings that I need to
check for this to work?

Why Microsoft? Why would you do this?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance!
JJ