Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Loop

Did you try all the suggestions at your other thread--or one of your other
threads?

Christina wrote:

Sorry I have to post a new thread. I have not been able to do it the way I've
been told.
I dont know VBA or programming. I make macro by recording steps.
I have this macro which ends with a loop as below. It works, but I need it
to End when there are no more cells with VENDOR ID.
It does the step but ends with the dialog box and I have to click end.

Grateful for help

Do
Range("F:F").Find(What:="Vendor ID", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, SearchDirection:=xlDown, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Select
ActiveCell.ClearContents
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.Copy