Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AccessQuestion AccessQuestion is offline

Default Can not get Excel macros to format/save charts--help??? :(((((

Help??:((( I've spent the last 5 days searching on this forum for problems
similar to what I have but no luck! I am trying to use Excel macro to create
a simple bar chart and to format the chart type/etc...but the macro keeps
erroring when I try to run it.
The debug points to "
'
Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" run time error 1004.
No matter what I name the chart, it errors.
I'm advanced at Excel but not editing macros with VB.
I'm at my wits end and hope that someone can help me :((