Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I create an xls for an OTR driver including trips and fees?

See if any of these templates will do the trick.

You can always alter them to suit.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...+log&av=TPL000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:50:01 -0700, wolfchild
wrote:

My husband is an over the road truck driver, I am in need of a spread sheet
that can keep track of his mileage, load total, fees acrued, places of travel
from pick-up to delivery with drop sites, etc. I am at a loss of how to
achieve this as there are so many variables and was wondering if there are
any templates for anything similar to our needs.