Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Can't modify List after converting to 2007

Click on Data in the menu across the top. Then find Data Validation in the
ribbon about in the center of the ribbon. Click that, then click on Data
Validation. A dialog box will appear that looks just like the one in 2003.
HTH Otto

"Domenick" wrote in message
I had an Excel 2003 file that contains a drop down list for a user to pick
values from a range elsewhere in the workbook. I recently upgraded to
Excel
2007. The file is still in 2003 format but I can no longer modify the
properties of this control. I need to add some values, but I can't seem to
get into the properties of the control so that I can modify the range for
the
pick-list. It is possible that I just don't know how to do it in 2007 so
any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.

(Note: Right clicking on the drop down does not reveal any options that
would allow me to modify the control and there does not appear to be
anything
in the Developer section of the Ribbon that will help me.)

-Dom