Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AccessQuestion AccessQuestion is offline

Default Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!

Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem
similar to what I am having without any luck.

I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and
saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do
not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps
out when I run it.
I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)"
type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made.

I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding.

All I am doing is selecting a data range, inserting a chart, selecting a new
chart type, editing the chart label and then formating it to fit the page.

I'm pulling my hair out! :((( I hope someone can help me?
Thanks!