Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChemDistribution ChemDistribution is offline

Default I cannot delete the extra rows or columns in Excel 2007

I cannot eliminate the extra columns to the right and rows below my Excel
2007 spreadsheet. I highlight the columns and rows, click on the Home
ribbon, click on the Cells Tab and Click on Delete Columns or Delete Rows and
they remain.

I can hide them, but when I save my spreadsheet and then open again, they
are not hidden. I set my print area, and they do not print, but my
supervisor believes there is a way to eliminate them so that when we forward
the document they will not be seen.

Has anyone had this same issue?