Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Conditional Format help

This isn't very clear either.

I have a date in H4 where using conditional formatting, will flag green if
its within 2 days of today, amber if 2-3 days of today and red if 3+ days
from today however

Is it 2 days before or after the date in H4 or both?

Post you CF formulas
--
Mike

question.

"dennisthe10" wrote:

Hi
I have a date in H4 where using conditional formatting, will flag green if
its within 2 days of today, amber if 2-3 days of today and red if 3+ days
from today however, i need the formatting to stop if there has been a date
entered into I4 (as this will mean there is no need for the cell to flag to
us that there is no data in I4 if that makes sense)

can anyone help please?

thanks

Dennis