Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with Ribbons! AAARGH!

It is hard to say.Can you post the workbook on a file share website so that
we can take a look?

--

HTH

Bob

"JJ" wrote in message
I enabled the macros. The reason I want to use the Ribbons is because
I don't want to have to stick custom toolbars in the "Add-Ins" Ribbon.
As I understand it, a custom ribbon can be built via XML. I've found
numerous examples of these files. I even used the Custom UI Editor
which comes from Microsoft to build custom ribbons and still...
nothing.

I even took a file from Microsoft's website and opened it up... still
no custom ribbon.

What am I missing here?

On Mar 17, 11:29 am, JJ wrote:
I found this example on Ron de Bruin's site on how to create a custom
Ribbon...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

I followed it to the letter but the Ribbon does not appear at all when
I open the file.

What could I be doing wrong? Are there some settings that I need to
check for this to work?

Why Microsoft? Why would you do this?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance!
JJ