Steve

Assuming the sheet are all in the same workbook:

Go to the worksheet tab at the bottom of the screen, right click on any of
the tabs, choose "Select All Sheets"

As long as all sheets remain selected (don't click any other sheets)
anything you do in one sheet will be done in all the sheets.

Don't forget to select just the specific sheet you want to add data to when
you are done making all the changes to the format of all the sheets...

"dckrause" wrote:

If I have multiple worksheets, "emply info", "cost", & "schedule" and all 3
work together, I need to be able to delete or add a row on the "emply info"
sheet and it automatically will delete or add a row to the 2 other sheets?