Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default List top five

Dazed&Confused wrote:
Hi there,
I've searched this site looking for an answer for this but no luck

What I have is imported list of invoices thousands of rows long with about
450 suppliers occurring many times over. What I want is a formula or function
that will give me the top 5 suppliers - something like (MAX(Count,1 ,2,
,3...??
It seems it should be pretty straightforward but it's beaten me
(I can do this easily with a filter but I've been told they find them
confusing!)

Many thanks for your help

Paul

If you are not familiar with PivotTables, look he