Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Brown[_5_] Gary Brown[_5_] is offline

Default Last item on a userform

When you finish filling the 1st two textboxes, you EXIT the field which kicks
off the 'FaceLimitCheck' procedure.

How does the program know you are finished with the last textbox unless you
click the mouse, double click the mouse, tab out of the field or click out of
the field?
The answer to that question will tell you which method to use if EXIT is not
what you're looking for.

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"Brad" wrote:

I have multipage userform that has three input items on one page

When I enter a valid number on the last item, it doesn't do anything until I
click somewhere else. When I input a valid number on the other two items,
the logic formats the numbers correctly. How do I get the last field to
format, without clicking the mouse? Code found below -

Sub txbP20_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Call FaceLimitCheck(txbP20)
End Sub

Sub txbP30_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Call FaceLimitCheck(txbP30)
End Sub

Sub txbP65_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Call FaceLimitCheck(txbP65)
End Sub

Sub FaceLimitCheck(Facecheck)
If Not (Facecheck = vbNullString) Then
If Not (IsNumeric(Facecheck)) Then
MsgBox ("Invalid entry please use numbers")
Facecheck.Value = ""
Facecheck.SetFocus
Else
If Facecheck < 25000 Then
MsgBox ("Minimum face amount is 25,000")
Facecheck.Value = ""
Else
Facecheck.Value = Format(Facecheck, "$ #,##0,000")
Call CheckTotalFace
End Sub