Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DubboPete DubboPete is offline

Default highest second highest and third highest

On Mar 15, 8:56*pm, ernie wrote:
HELP ME! THANKS
--
help me

"ernie" wrote:
Hello..

I have one lists of number in A1:A7 and a list of words in B1:B7. I need to
find the highest, second highest and third highest value in these lists and
display the value and the word next to it in cell C1,C2, D1,D2 and E1,E2
respectively. However, there are same values for highest, second highest and
third highest in these list. If the value is the same, can I have it
separated? *

For example: A1 * * B1

Assuming both 100 is the highest. I want both Car and Bus to be shown in
cell C1. Possible ?Or any other solutions? Please kindly advise. Thank you.

help me- Hide quoted text -

Ernie, be patient

This list always comes up with an answer, unless your request doesn't
make sense or there is not a logical solution!

Wait, your "help me" plea will probably be answered very soon!

Pete