Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Complicated Formula to Distinguish, weather the License is Valid o

In D1 use:
=if(c1<today(),"Expired","Valid")

Regards,
Fred

"Khalid A. Al-Otaibi" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a Huge Date requested by the Management, but I stopped
working due to the data requested is hard to finalized it. It really need
Genius to create a formulas; Its more than one formulas, but I am sure
that
you can create it. Youre much better than me, and thank you in advance;

Lets say for Example;

. A B C

1 Mr. MMM 01/01/2010 01/01/2011
?????

in Column (A), The employee Name
in Column (B), The Driving license issue Date
in Column (C), The Driving license Expire Date

In Column (D), I need a Formula that show me wither the employees
driving
license is Valid or Expire, For Example; it will be valid until
01/01/2011.
When this date comes the Formula will change the result (The Cell) into
Expired.

Your help is highlight appreciated.